This Job Opening Is No Longer Available
Job title: Client Services Manager
Contract: Full Time – Permanent Contract
Salary: circa £20- 25K DOE Negotiable
Strat Date: 1st March 2014
Location: Eaglescliffe, Yarm, Stockton-on-Tees
Industry: Digital; Internet; Search Marketing; SEO; PPC; CRO & Web Design
Company name: Integrity Search Ltd
We’re a full service ‘SEO & PPC agency in London & the North East’ specializing in SEO; PPC; CRO; Advanced Analytics, Web Design, Social Media & Content marketing. We take a ‘holistic’ approach combining expertise in all areas of ‘search’ to deliver high performing campaigns for our clients. We have experienced significant growth over the last 3 years – mainly due to the quality of our service and the high performing results that we achieve for our clients both here in the North East and across the rest of the UK.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has a technically advanced SEO, PPC & CRO background but who is looking for a more planning oriented role, focusing on client relations, Account Reporting and project management, rather than implementation.
You’ll manage multiple clients and will be responsible identifying and maximising revenue opportunities for existing clients. You’ll need to have strong client communication skills and have good analytical and reporting ability. Whilst not sales, it’s important that this person has a strong degree of commercial acumen in order to maximise client retention and renewal.
It’s a perfect opportunity for someone who would like to move away from the day to day implementation of search activity and take a more strategic client relations role as well as liaising closely with 2 other head of departments on a regular basis, although you may be required to assist with a hands on approach from time to time and when business requires.
Training would initially involve shadowing the MD and Head of departments to learn and fully understand the operations, processes and ethos of Integrity Search Ltd.
The role would appeal to candidates with a Media Agency background or Client Services experience suited to previous senior account managers. This is an extremely important role, as it is an integral part for growth and success of Integrity Search Ltd.
Skills & Experience Required:
You will ideally have experience of working within the digital marketing industry with a genuine interest and knowledge in this sector, ideally experience in a similar role. You will have an excellent telephone manor and strong communication skills with a high level of diplomacy and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients and be a strong team player within the agency. You will be an organised, enthusiastic and ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Build and develop client’s relations within a given client base.
- Account Management; Liaise with other head of departments regularly on each project
- Report and Analysis on the performance of existing campaign
- Maximise and identify revenue opportunities for existing client base through regular analysis and reporting.
- Deal with day to day client requests for campaign management
- Liaise with heads of department to communicate performance status
- Project management; manage new client set ups for search marketing campaigns and website design
- Client retention & Renewal through excellent customer service.
- Conduct regular client reviews to ensure all service levels are being met and any issues are identified and acted upon.